Monday, January 19, 2009

A Hand Has Been Streched

I have streched my outreached hand across the cold of cyberspace, and very possibly made some kind of connection!

Mr Rajeev Rangarajan, quite possibly a gentleman, and if it so turns out then of the finest variety, after my own taste has, it may very well turn out, responded in kind to my gesture of brotherhood and anticipation.

It so seems, though not entirely clearly so, that in his response to my reply to his comment apropos my "Weblog" post concerning his "Weblog" entry regarding his peculiar religion (which he has since renounced, on my recommendation) where, apparently, cats are considered to be the Gods of dogs, Mr Rajeev Rangarajan agrees that indeed Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales certainly did suffer from all the conditions described in my so called "Internet Poll" ("Ignorant", "Arrogant", "Smelly" and "Ugly") but that regrettably, due to Mr Rangarajan having known of Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales only for two years, he was unable to properly prioritize these shortcomings of the character of Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales.

Anyway, I must count this as a "Win": Welcome, Mr Rajeev Rangarajan, over to, as they say, the grassier side of the knoll!

And with THAT, Mr Jimmy "Slim" Morales, the ball, as they say, is in your goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment